Monday, July 9, 2007

Task 2.



I came to New Zealand because my parents decide it for me, and they said come to here with my cousin. First time I came to New Zealand, I was feel a bit sad, and my homestay mum let me to call my mum, then I was cry on the phone, miss home so much and want to go back...

School is start then I need to decide the subjects, in that time I don't know anything about it, so most subjects was teacher decided for me, because in that time I was in high school not that important for future studying. I was thinking going to other country like Australia, but I didn't go, because I through I came to here long time already, if I change, I have to start everything again, and my cousin is still here, so this why I didn't change.

Now, my cousin and me is in the same University, that is good for me, because I decide study same as her subject..haha.. maybe she can help me a bit.. I hope so.

No comments: